You’ll Be Walked Through the ABC’s of Newborn and Postpartum Care
Bringing your baby home is simultaneously one of the most joyful and stressful moments of a new parent’s life. The unknown can be overwhelming and is enough to keep anyone awake at night.
Rest assured, Doula for Birth is here to ease your transition into parenthood
The practicality of hands-on guidance with the luxury of postpartum are combined for pampering to ensure each family flourishes during the 4th Trimester. I am a highly trained Postpartum Doula who will provide discrete, personalized, compassionate support to growing families in the Metro Tulsa areas. Offering daytime visits, you can bring your newborn home feeling secure and confident. I am a professional who is well-versed in supporting families of all backgrounds and parenting styles including families choosing adoption or surrogacy.
Personalized care to meet your family’s needs
You will receive a comprehensive intake call to explore the services and discuss your specific needs, followed by an in-person consultation to begin creating your postpartum plan. Each postpartum visit is custom tailored for you and your doula is available to support you in any way you need.
Hands-On-Care custom tailored for your growing family
You Can Expect the Best
- In-home prenatal visit at 36 weeks of pregnancy, earlier for multiple pregnancies
- Assistance in creating a Postpartum Plan
- Infant Care Guidance – swaddling, calming, bathing
- Baby wearing and diapering education
- Nourishing light meal preparation, planning & grocery shopping
- Light Household tidying
- Breast, Bottle and Formula feeding support
- Nursery Care Management – restocking and organizational tips
- Nurturing Care of Your Baby; so you can nap, shower and eat a warm meal (with two hands!)
- Emotional Support of your unique birth and parenting experience
- Sibling integration, attention and playtime
- Information on normal newborn behavior & sleeping patterns
- Tips for gentle sleep associations for your newborn
- Nurturing You so that you can focus on bonding and rest
- Referrals and Local Resources
- Daytime Care – Minimum visits begins at 2 hours, packages available. Contact us for more information.
- Pet care – walking, feeding & socializing