Serving the Metro Tulsa area for over 20 years
I bring over 20 years of experience as a doula and a large network of referrals to assist you during your pregnancy and postpartum time. I am willing to work with you on a payment plan if that is necessary.
- Text, email support throughout your pregnancy
- Continuous labor support, with the use of a TENS Unit (pending Dr approval);
- One-two hours of initial postpartum and breastfeeding support immediately after birth
- Follow up postpartum visit to talk through your birth
- Continued phone and text support the first few weeks following birth.
- Pampered Mom and Baby Set of Beauticontrol products
- Dancing For Birth free class or dvd to watch
- Referrals for chiropractic care, massage therapy, placenta encapsulation, and postpartum doula care and even housecleaning services to help you get ready for your new arrival
My goal as your doula for birth is to unite you and your support team and create a safe space for you to give birth, wherever it may be and for any type of birth. My role as a doula is to support the woman in what she desires for her birth.
I utilize Mobile Doula app software for my business and you can connect with me here. You will need to download the Mobile Doula app to your device in order to complete your client account once I have received your deposit.
Basic Birth Package
- Includes: Phone support during early labor, continuous labor support and use of TENS Unit (with provider approval) during active labor, use of backup doula, if needed, immediate postpartum support following delivery, two weeks 24/7 text support after delivery.
- Includes: Basic Birth Package, in addition to phone, text, email support during pregnancy, up to two in-home prenatal consultations that will cover early labor techniques, discussions of birth desires/planning, peanut ball positioning, as well as other techniques. Dancing for Birth DVD will also be included for use in pregnancy, breastfeeding support two weeks after birth, birth timeline, will also take photos if desired.
Birth Skills Every Mom Should Know
Birthing Better is one of the resources that contains my favorite skills I have learned that enabled me to deliver my babies. After my 8th child was born, I began receiving chiropractic care and learned that my sacrum is fused on my right side of my hip. Learning this about my pelvic shape helped me piece together why these skills and movements helped my babies navigate my particular pelvis shape and understand why certain techniques worked with my different labors. Please visit Birthing Better and learn how to map your unique pelvis shape to help you during labor.